Date(s) - 04/05/2016 - 08/05/2016
Price and discounts:
Course tuition for new students: £595
Early Bird discount: £50 off, to the first 5 applicants.
Students repeating the class will take advantage of a 50% reduction on the tuition fee.
Included in the course tuition:
- Professional, highly effective -yet fun- instructors’ teaching during course hours.
- Learning materials (course manual, logbook, and a video of Watsu).
- Certificate of participation issued by the International School of Watsu.
To pay separately:
- Fee for the use of all course related facilities (£ 20 per day, payable at registration on the first day of the course in cash, please).
- Travel expenses, food and lodging costs (see details in the ‘ACCOMMODATION’ section).
The schedule each day is from 9.30 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:30
Course venue and recommended accommodation for all the students is The Boswedden House.
The Boswedden House offers full board accommodation at £65.00 per night per person; that includes three meals a day and en-suite accommodation in shared twin rooms.
There are two singles available which will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you arrive in the morning of the first day and you plan to leave the facility after the closing of the course on the evening of the last day, skipping last day’s supper, it will be £270.00 total for the four nights accommodation and 5 days of food.
For more details, and reservations please call Thelma or Nigel on +44-(0)1736-788733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER that it’s the student’s responsibility to do their reservation at The Boswedden House.
This course is a delightful journey of discovery of Watsu, an innovative form of massage in warm water.
You will experience and become acquainted with Watsu’s foundations: the Water Breath Dance, over 30 moves moves and 5 holding positions, and how to connect them with long, gracefully flowing transitions.
You will learn about your own body mechanics, how to support and move each client as effortlessly as possible in the water and how to adapt the movements to people of all sizes, shapes and dispositions.
Come to learn Watsu and bring home an experience that will change your life forever (and for the better).
- The course is open to anybody and you don’t even need to know how to float/swim.
- Space is limited to 10 participants
- A deposit of £150 secures your place. Online registration available HERE
Need more details?
If you have any question about the course and its content, please email to email@example.com and add your cellphone number, if you like us to call you back.