Safety Measures in The Swimming Pool and Surrounding Areas During the COVID-19 Outbreak
During the COVID-19 outbreak we have had questions about the use of swimming pools. The Pool Water Advisory Group, who have also been working closely with Public Health England, have confirmed that coronavirus is inactivated at the levels of chlorine that is used in swimming pools.
There are no reported cases of the virus among our team at present. To protect you as much as possible, and to provide you with the best possible service, please note the following:
Steps We have Taken
- We have significantly increased the cleaning, wiping and sanitising of the swimming pool and conservatory throughout the day, are doing deep clean every evening.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers where possible.
- As a team we are reviewing daily our safety measure and operating protocols.
- Every single member of our team has committed to washing their hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Any team member that shows symptoms will be required to self-isolate. .
- We are following safe distancing guidelines and ask please you do the same if you come into contact with any of the team
Steps we ask you to take please to keep us all safe
- We ask that you stick to your allotted booking slot and do not arrive before your time.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask you to postpone visiting the pool and adhere to Government guidelines.
- Please use the sanitiser to clean any surface you use such as the table in the changing room and hooks. Some guests may choose to come beach ready and not use the changing rooms at all.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly, as often as possible thoroughly and regularly.
- Until the Government advice changes, we ask that you leave the building and the garden promptly at the end of your session
Nigel, Thelma + Team