We’re making some exciting changes at Boswedden House at the moment and
so we are currently not able to accommodate you in the house, however we have
a exciting programme of workshops in our meditation room.
Updated programme to be published shortly.
Here at Boswedden we are excited and grateful to our wonderful facilitators for
the depth and variety of workshops and retreats on offer for you this year.
Whether you’re looking for a space of peace and tranquility in beautiful Cornwall,
time to pause, reflect and meditate, feel a need to refresh and expand your skills,
yearn for new life affirming experiences, or simply crave some inspiration and creative time…
browse our 2019 programme below and see if there’s something for you.
- January 25 : Monthly Gong Ceremony with Ali Gunning
- February 28 : Monthly Gong Ceremony with Ali Gunning
- February 9-10 : Gong Puja with Ali Gunning
- March 28 : Monthly Gong Ceremony with Ali Gunning
- April 7th : There is Only Love with Tarisha
- April 25 : Monthly Gong Ceremony with Ali Gunning
- April 27 : All Night Gong Puja with Ali Gunning
- May 4 : Opening to the Sacred Feminine with Val Stagg + Cassandra Eve
- May 19 : Retreat with Gailelaine Angeleyes
- June 14-16 : Dying to Live with Archa, Sans + Team
- July 6 : Cassandra Eve + Wendy
- July 12-13 : Private Booking for Ali Gill
- August 3 : Opening to the Sacred Feminine with Val Stagg + Cassandra Eve
- August 12-16 : Anmo, Health & Massage Week with Chris and Rachel Simpson
- September 28 : Healing with Sound Festival with Ali Gunning + Val Stagg
- October 26 : Opening to the Sacred Feminine with Val Stagg + Cassandra Eve
Please note that dates are subject to change.
For more information on what’s happening here in 2018 please contact
Thelma at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on +44 (0)1736 788733